- Electronic system CENDA is a web service, which is intended to display statistics about population groups available on the domain https://cenda.online/ (hereinafter referred to as the "System CENDA").
- The provider of the system CENDA is European National Panels s.r.o., with registered office at Štěpánská 611/14, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic, ID: 24309427, TAX ID: CZ24309427 (hereinafter referred to as "ENP").
- A user of the system CENDA system is anyone who opens the service in a web browser or in any other way consumes or uses the data of this web service (hereinafter referred to as the "User").
- There are 2 versions of the System CENDA:
- The basic version, which is available without registration for free (hereinafter referred to as the "Basic Version"),
- Expert version, which is only available to registered Users with a paid license (hereinafter referred to as the "Expert version").
DATA OWNERSHIPAll data within the System CENDA are the property of ENP.
DATA SECURITYTo access the System CENDA is accessed through encryption (i.e. the "https" protocol).We use encrypted credentials to protect user and license data.The data is stored in Europe in the Google Cloud platform.
RESPONSIBILITYWe shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the use of the Service.
WARRANTIESBasic version:Expert version:
- 99 % availability
- Unlimited use of the service for the duration of your license
- Support and answers to your questions within 3 days
PRICES AND SUBSCRIPTION PLANSThe basic version can be used free of charge if adhered to licensing terms.The expert version is available as a monthly, quarterly, or annual subscription. The current price offer can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to change the price at any time.
TERM, TERMINATION AND RENEWAL OF SUBSCRIPTIONThe subscription period is defined during the purchase of the license (month, quarter, or year).All subscriptions are automatically renewed the day after the license expires.Subscription renewal can be canceled at any time.Subscriptions can be modified or canceled by contacting our support at email@example.com.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT:We provide customer support via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.Standard response time is 1 business day.
Business contact details:
European National Panels s.r.o.
Štěpánská 611/14, 110 00 Praha 1, Česká republika
TAX ID: CZ24309427
Registered with the Commercial Register administered by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, File No. 195288
Bank number (CZK): 251734666/0300
IBAN (CZK): CZ44 0300 0000 0002 5173 4666
Swift (BIC): CEKOCZPP
Československá obchodní banka, a.s.